Peanut Butter IsoFemme Protein Cookies
Our Peanut Butter IsoFemme Protein Cookies make a perfect mid-afternoon snack or a quick breakfast. They are packed with protein and nutrients. Easy enough to bring along to the gym, or on the run in the morning, these cookies also make a great post-workout protein snack for optimal recovery.
- 2 Scoops of French Vanilla IsoFemme Protein
- 1 Cup of Natural Peanut Butter
- 2/3 Cup Sweetener of your choice (coconut sugar, Splenda, swerve, etc.)
- 1 Large Egg
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet.
- Add you ingredients to a bowl and mix. (If your dough seems a little too soft add a half scoop more of protein)
- Roll out 1 inch balls of dough and place on backing sheet.
- Using a fork flatten each dough ball by pressing down twice in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool for 10 – 15 minutes and enjoy!